Thursday, January 20, 2005

Mac'd

I am writing this blog entry in a semi-translucent sticky notes window on the screen of my new Mac. I couldn't wait for the new mini, also, I decided to pass on my PC to someone else -- so I'd be needing a keyboard, mouse and monitor. So now I'm sitting in front of a gleaming eMac.

Couldn't be happier. It's a little weird, but I was prepared for that. The relearning curve is so steep -- after years of Microsoft; I think the trick is to imagine I'd never sat in front of any computer before, and take it from there.

My initial impressions: Beautiful construction, Beautiful interface, almost silent...

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

How you doing with your new Mac? Happy with it? How are you finding the transfer from Windows to something a bit more polished?

Is it more polished?

Does it have a Command Line Editor? Can you browse drives and folders and stuff? Do drives still have letters?

Sorry if these are dumb questions...

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home