Monday, January 17, 2005

Mac mini Inspiration

Thinking about the Mac mini. Notice the use of lower case for mini. I'm not going to get into that; What I wanted to mention was the nagging feeling that the thing reminds me of something, and I don't know what it is.

I've already come across three other comenataries where they've asked: "What is it that this thing reminds me of." Be sure that in a few days someone will figure it out, and the mini will then be referred to as the (blank).

Just like the previous iMac was referred to as the anglepoise lamp and not the sunflower which apparently was its real inspiration -- and just as the iPod Shuffle will be referred to as the pregnancy test-kit instead of the stick of gum.

Back to the Mac mini, any guesses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home